Sunday, September 05, 2010

Awww 

Soo cute. Juliet today decided to practice what she is leaning.
Her current favorite toy is a drag along caterpillar (that actually drives me CRAZY...). Today, I guess it needed to go potty...

She stood and watched for at least a min (long enough for me to grab the camera from the other room), and then as she stooped down to pick it up she said "good girl" (which is what I am always saying to her when she goes).
Then she took it over to the sink.


Wash your hands!

And then of course, it needed it's hair brushed.


Later that day I came across more cuteness, when she crawled on the bed to cuddle with Baby.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.