Saturday, August 01, 2009

Poor Baby 

Juliet is sick. My poor baby has a fever that hasn't dropped below 101 since yesterday. She also has diarrhea. Needless to say she is nursing like crazy. I was starting to worry about dehydration becasue she hadn't pee'd all morning but she's gone twice since 2. I just have to keep nursing and offering water. I've been giving tylonol every 4 hours and Motrin every 6, and this evening she feels much cooler than she has. She's sleeping a ton too. It's 6 and she just went to sleep again. Of course she's very cuddly and only wants mummy. It's too bad she can't have chicken soup yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.