Friday, June 26, 2009

Kitty kitty kitty 

Dinner for Juliet the last night was lamb. I just baked it and cut it into little mouth sized bites. She gagged a couple times- mainly on pieces that were too long but did really well. I was nervous about self-feeding meat, but she did well.


Of course, she dropped a piece on the floor, and Ninja came rushing over to eat it. Except- Juliet noticed. And wanted to touch him. Ninja wasn't so keen on that idea. (I was lucky to get this picture, about 5 seconds later Ninja took off)

Can you see the fingers twitching in eagerness and the ahhhhhhhh sound of effort trying to reach him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.