Monday, May 25, 2009

More Pictures 

I haven't shared any pictures in a while (other than our avacado earlier), so I thought I would do so! I'm burning the midnight (2am?) oil anyway- so why not?

I call this one her "rockstar" look:



She loves the outdoors, but isn't so sure about grass yet




Styling in our new MeiTai- I had to tuck her head in to modify the hip carry somewhat because we were caught in a thinder storm... she stayed nice and dry- me, not so much!



And Ninja is FINALLY warming up to her- but only when she's asleep and not moving of course!!

2 Comments:

Love the kitty picture! Your cat looks just like one of mine (this is Jessica from KM, by the way).

By Blogger Jessica, at 4:22 PM  

*howling laughing here*

Ted's comment just now, looking at the sunnies pic yet again: "Elton BABY"

By Blogger Cecile, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.