Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Vindicated 

As many of you may remember I spent a lot of time when I came back from Australia tyring to catch up on my school work. I felt totally stressed out and like I couldn't handle the load. I was being a bad mummy- ignoring my daughter to study, I wasn't sleeping enough (only 2 or 3 hours a night)... I was basically a wreck. Well last night I got the essay back. I read 300 pages in 2 days and wrote the 10 page essay in one night (in between Juliets naps) and got about 7 hours of sleep all weekend.... Guess what...

I GOT AN A!!!!

And not only did I get an A, the professor wrote on the paper that it was the best one in the class YEEEEHAW. I finally feel like the lack of time that I have for Juliet, the lack of sleep.... it's all worth it. I can do this, I only have one year to go... and it's hard- but It's doable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.