Saturday, March 07, 2009

Growing Up 

I weighed Juliet today. She is 13.5lbs. She is getting so big so fast!!! She's rolling over more consistantly now, almost every time I put her on her belly she rolls. I worked some overtime today and the lady who watches her (Connie) worked until I started at 3, so I brought her in to work today to do the switch off. She is such a hit here- everyone loves her. I was looking at pictures today from when she was a newborn- I can't believe how fast time has gone. I want her to start talking and walking... but at the same time I want her to stay just how she is. I love the little baby cuddles.
It's definatly not as warm here as home... I flew from 32C to 32F. Brrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.