Thursday, February 19, 2009

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 

So- someoen (Lyndall...) told me to watch a program on different forms of childrearing. The first one is all about a strict schedule... feeding on a rigid schedule- withholding food during the day so that the will be hungrier at night, they only get 10 mins of cuddle time, They get put down at night and left there for 12 hours, you let them CIO from birth...... that just made me se fucking mad. OMG How can you force a newborn to sleep for 12 hours at a time? 10 mins of cuddle time? That's all they get? Of course they sleep a long time- because they give up hope. It breaks my hearts for those misinformed mothers and their poor screaming babies. I'm going to raise Juliet the natural way- by following my maternal instincts.

1 Comments:

Hell no!!! Babies need love and constant attention! You can not hold or love them enough. I feed Lilly when she is hungry. She has no way of saying, Hey Mom, I need something to eat. And I do not care what anyone says. You can NOT spoil an infant.

Juliette is BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish you all the best!

All the best,
Kebbie (a friend of your Moms)

By Blogger Just Junque, at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.