Monday, January 19, 2009

Magic Lap 

I seem to have a magic lap. You see when I stand up it looks like everyone elses lap. However, if I am not holding Juliet, when I sit down *poof* a cat magically appears in it. It doesn't matter how many time I toss said cat off, he still appears. (I guess Ninja just really wants lap time!).
Speaking of cats... I had to take Baby to the vet today. She got so freaked out when Yoshi came over yesterday that she hurt herself somehow while she was hiding. The vet thinks shes torn a ligament in her knee- which should heal fairly quickly. I've got some anti-inflamitories for her. If it's not better in a week I'll have to go back so cross your fingers and hope she gets better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.