Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Bad 

So I've found Jonathan. Yup. He thought he was sooo smart. Changing his phone number, thinking I couldn't find him. Guess what- he's not very smart at all. The fool listed his truck for sale on ebay, and put his PHONE NUMBER on the listing! As if I wouldn't recognise his truck. I don't want Jonathan to know that I have his number so I haven't called him on it- I'm saving it to give to the judge if he doesn't show up on the 30th. I gave it to Tom (and instructed him to tell Jon that HE found it on ebay seeing as I don't want Jon to know I have it), who called him and confirmed that it was his number though he didn't talk to him.
I can't imagine how anyone could not want a part of this childs life- she is so amazing.

3 Comments:

and the reason you were looking at his truck on ebay was?

does he read your blog? cause if he does he now knows that you have his number.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 AM  

No he doesn't read my blog :) And a friend was looking to buy a truck and happened to stumble on it! Lucky find really.

By Blogger Legna, at 1:25 PM  

i think he's a tosser, plain and simple. *blows raspberries*

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.