Thursday, December 25, 2008

Boob vs Bottle 

I choose to breastfeed Juliet mainly to give her my immunity to the cats that Jon didn't have. While many struggle to bf due to sore nipples, poor supply, or a myriad of other problems, I've found it very natural and easy. Even breastfeeding in public is no big deal. Basically I'm lucky. While I was on the steroids I couldn't breastfeed- I had to throw my milk away. This was the biggest Pain in the Ass EVER. Not only did I have to keep milk in the fridge to feed her, I had to take it out of the fridge before she was hungry to warm, but not so long before that it would go bad. Then I had to find time to express in between feeding her. Plus cleaning all those bottles! It was very convient being able to feed her in public without having to fight with my shirt/bra/covering, but the inconvience of leaking breasts far outweighted any benifits. Having to get up in the middle of the night to pump, she would wake up when I fed her at night....
Yeah- I'll jump on the "breast is best" bandwagon- because i'm too lazy to go the other way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.