Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bed Time 

I feel very very very positive today. Apart from the pain today was a very successful day. Juliet took her first bottle. I just gave her an ounce, to get her used to taking a bottle while I'm on steriods. She fussed a little, but once she worked out it was "booby juice" she latched on and sucked. She even comfort nursed! YAY. We also had our first successful bed time today... we changed into PJ's at 7.30, washed face and hands, I read her a story (today was snow white), and fed her... she burped, I swung her and she was down and out by 8.30 YAY YAY YAY!
Lets see if she does it again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.