Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Almost New Year 

Well it's almost the new year. This has been a strange year, from thinking things were working out with Jon, to my trip home, to the pregnancy, failing classes, to the birth of the most AMAZING part of my life- Juliet. I figure the New Year is a time to "start over", so I wanted to start 'clean'. I've had a very very productive day. I FINALLY vaccumed and mopped my floors (haven't done that since before Juliet was born), I washed, dried and folded two loads of laundry, I finished the work for one of the classes I had incomplete and did the final revisions on my history thesis. The only thing I have hanging over my head is my anthro thesis. Hopefully I can finish that in the next week and can pre-read my books for the classes I am taking this semester. Overall, I am VERY satisfied with my work today :)

Oh and Juliet finally pooped this AM. Forget wipes- she needed a bath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.