Monday, December 15, 2008

6 weeks 

Wow Juliet is 6 weeks old today. The time has gone by SO fast! I only have 2 more weeks before I go back to work- I have mixed feelings about that actually- excited to be back with adults again, but sad to not be with Juliet all day.
I had my 6 week checkup today- and I got the all clear yay! So I pigged out today, and tomorrow I am going to start back at the gym. Thursday is my next Neuro appt, so hopefully it comes back just as positive.
I lost one of my fish in the power outage, and so now I have an empty 10 gallon tank. I'm trying to decide what to do with it. Do I get another fish? Or leave it empty? I have yet to decide, we'll have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.