Friday, November 14, 2008

Observations 

It's funny the things you notice when you watch your child. Here are some things I've noticed so far.
She has a dimple on her left cheek, but not the right.
She make an "oh" face when she goes to the bathroom.
She likes to sleep on her side- if I put her down on her back she'll roll over.
If I put her on her tummy she likes to scoot acorss the floor- or my chest.
She has the "donors" nose and possibly eyes, but overall looks like me.
Her poop turns orange when I eat carrots (gross but funny!)
She grunts when she's eating, and when she's frustrated.
She HATES when her eyes are covered (her hat slipped down while we were in the car today- she screamed bloody murder until I moved it)
She has hair fuzz on the backs of her ears.
She prefers my index finger over my little finger (when she can't nurse and I stick it in her mouth that is)
She likes to help helself feed, but hasn't worked out that it won't go IN her mouth when she's got her hand over the nipple.
She prefers country music over "top 40"
She likes to use my breast as a pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.