Saturday, November 01, 2008

Not Yet 

Well, today we had our first "hopefully scare". I went to the hospital this AM when my contractions reached 6 mins apart, only to arrive and have them 3 mins apart. While I STILL wasn't dilated at all, I was hopeful with contractions that close together I would be soon. They gave me some water, and said they would recheck in a couple of hours to see if I was progessing and where they would go from there.
2 hours later, not only was I not dilated, my contractions had slowed down to every 10-15 mins. Turns out I was just dehydrated.
So.... I'm home, still pregnant, and not in labor yet (and I never did fold that load of laundry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.