Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bad Night 2 

Last night we had our second bad night. It wasn't so much that it was BAD, but that it was frustrating. Juliet decided she needed to suck, and she nursed for 3 solid hours. My poor sore nipples were very rebellious, but as soon as I detached her and tried to get her to suck my finger or sing to her or anything else she screamed like I was killing her. She started to fall asleep at 2.30am only to be woken by Thunder and want to nurse again. She fell asleep again, only to be woken by a cat in heat at my back door. I was so ready to scream. What made it worse was that she was FULL- she kept throwing up milk and then wanting to nurse again. Needless to say, I went out and bought a binkie today. I wanted to not use one, but I can't have her nursing for that long at a stretch again.
Today I shook myself out of my slump and got some stuff done. I ran a load of laundry and the dishwasher and made Honey Joys (yummy). Unfortunatly I also discovered that in the storm last night my garbage can disapeared. I hope I can find it tomorrow I don't want to have to buy another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.