Wednesday, October 29, 2008

39 weeks and 6 days 

Holy Crap. Tomorrow is my due date. At this point though I am fairly certain that I will NOT be going on time. She's in for the long haul. I'm ready though. I have (almost) all of my stuff taken care of. Service ordered for the pellet stove, my mortgage and car payment taken care of for a month, got my replacement mattress delivered today, most of my school stuff taken care of.... my house is clean (not spotless) but it's clean enough that I don't have to do much. (Just fold laundry-again)
So I guess all there is to do is ignore the pile of clean clothes and take another nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.