Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Babies Room 

These last few weeks I've been getting the babies room ready. I can't believe I've only got 5 1/2 weeks to go. Of course the rest of the house is trashed. Boxes everywhere, the single bed in the living room, the mattress in the spare, piles of toys everywhere. It's chaos. But I've made progress. I've sorted all the clothes, newborn vs 3-6 months vs 6-12. Sleepers in one area, outfits in another. I finally took out the spare mattress to make room for the crib- which is still not built of course. I started the painting today- the tree in the corner, and one of the frog princes. Here are some pictures- I'll post more when I am done. (Neither painting is complete yet!)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.