Monday, April 07, 2008

10 weeks, 3 days 

Well I am hoping that the nausea only lasts 2 more weeks. I can tell you I've had quite enough of feeling queesy. I've held my food down the last two days and I can hope for today, but yesterday was a close thing. Actually yesterday was funny if I do say so myself. Gary had brought me a cheesburger (I've been told to eat higher calorie things because I am not getting enough calaries right now) and I went to eat it only to find that the nimroods had not put any meat in the burger. Funny yes. However I've finally hit that "emotional" stage and I was very ticked off. More then I should have been. Coming on the heels of a song making me cry (yes ok so I'm emotional) I realised that mood swings have hit.
Last Thursday I started fainting randomly. Actually I landed on a patient last week and so was obliged to check in. Nothing was wrong with me- my bloog sugar, glucose and EKG were fine, so they thing it's just a lack of food. In fact I've lost almost 10 pounds since I found out I was pregnant. What a way to loose weight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.