Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Journal Day 39 

Well today was the end of the non-puke streak. I didn't drink my chocolate milk this AM because I figured I'd give my stomach a day off from the yucky feeling. I had an AMAZING oriental chicken salad for lunch- man that tasted so good. Unfortunatly my downfall was the strawberry ice cream I shared with Erica for dinner. I actually had bought a chicken and cheese calzone thingy, but the icecream looked and tasted SOOO good. I will admit, I lasted almost 6 hours before I lost my chunks. Lemme tell you, rice, crackers and ice cream taste TERRIBLE comimg up.

2 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:52 PM  

But was it filled with pretty colors? :-D

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.