Monday, February 18, 2008

 
Back on the boat to Melbourne. I’ve had a wonderful time in Tasmania except for the fact that my nose in now peeling and blistered. The burn on my neck and chest is the worst, and hurts like buggery, it’s mottled so I’m REALLY hoping that it doesn’t blister too. Dad and I did a huge amount of walking and I am completely buggered. I won’t sleep tonight- we have these reclining seats on the boat and I didn’t sleep at all on the way over- so I might as well use the time to catch up on the studying I have not been doing so far. I am SO behind. I have no idea how I get it all done at home seeing as I am doing nothing here and have not gotton any reading done.
On another note I guess I really have lost my accent. When I asked someone to take a picture of me and my dad they asked where in the US I was from and didn’t believe I was originally from Melbourne.

1 Comments:

At least your getting in your excersize while your there.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.