Saturday, December 29, 2007

Remember 

I remember a day 6 years and one month ago. I remember being woken up and told to turn on the TV. I remember watching the planes fly, the buildings burn, and then fall. I remember anguished faces. I remember an audience crying as we sang the national anthem.
I just watched the film United 93 for the first time. Before I watched it I'd heard theories that the whole thing is fake, that they got off a plane at some federal facility. I say to people saying these things- don't. Saying it didn't happen is like saying the Holocaust or some other terrible event isn't real. I did not loose a loved one that day. But I remember. And so should you.

1 Comments:

I remember the day vividly. The shock and the disbelief that this was going on. The helpless feeling while hundreds died for what? A SELF INFLICTED WOUND!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.