Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Best Presents Ever 

Every year it seems that someone goes WAY beyond anything I expect and gets me a GREAT gift. Last year it was Aaron who got me a Signed copy of River God by Wilbur Smith (my favorite author who doesn't often sign books). I never expected anyone to beat that until I got this:




The White one is a 2006-2007 Playoff Worn Jersey signed by the ENTIRE team. There is none of these in existance other than the one I have- sure there are a few signed by ALMOST the whole team (I have one of those), but none with everyone. The Blue one is a 2007-2008 signed by the entire Team.

SOOOO cool

1 Comments:

Sorry, I prefer the book. After all its only stinking Buffalo.

Hope your holidays are going well.

Aaron

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.