Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Hands 

In our lives our hands are some of our most important most complex features. Do you know how many muscles it takes to move the thumb? I did don't remember from my class last year but I think it's at least 5. I know that we have to have a lot of sensory feeling in our palms and fingertips, but why do we have so many on the BACK of our hands??? I had a blood draw yesterday at my doctors appointment and because it was so cold all my veins were "hidden". So she did the blood draw from my hand. OWWWWWie.... Why does that spot hurt so much??? I'm to a point where needles don't hurt so much anymore (because I have had so freaking many!) but DANGIT my hand hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.