Friday, May 11, 2007

Update 

Just an update on my MS. I am still not 100%, but I am close. Today was a bad day. The heat is getting to me a bit I think and I feel very lightheaded again. I finally got to read the results of my MRI, I have 6 new lesions- not 3- the 3 are the ones that were active at the time. The feeling in my lower body has slowly come back, but it's not fully back either. Part of me wonders about my diagnosis. I was diagnosed with Relapsing Remitting.... but that usually means that you have an attack, get better and stay stable for the rest of the year. I always feel like I am slowly getting worse. Of course I have great days.... but there is always some tingling and dizziness I am never 'normal'. It was better when it was just numb legs- that I could handle.... The dizziness and now the equilibruim are the worst. My mind is fine and wants to be used... but i can't because i am so darn dizzy. The worst is that the dizziness and the lightheadedness are VERY different. You'd think I would only get one, but Nooooo I'm stuck with both. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.