Friday, April 27, 2007

So Tired 

Well, my lifestyle finally caught up with me. Monday I had my first serios MS attack. I have three new lesions, and they caused huge equlibrium problems, which led to violent vomiting. I was taken to the hospital via ambulance, and then admitted- and not given a choice about either action. They gave me IV Steriods, and I pretty much slept the entire time. I got out yesterday and have pretty much been asleep since. I came to Anatomy class today- finals are in a week and I can't fall any further behind- but I am sitting trying so hard not to fall asleep. I feel tired and feverish and yucky. My arm hurts from the IV and I still can't feel anything below my waist. I think this is the first where my MS has suddenly become very real to me. Before it was just this thing that made me a little tingly, now I realise- I can get very sick.

1 Comments:

So are things better now? I haven't seen any updates since I read this last week! Let me know.

G.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.