Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Reprieve 

So the last couple nights I haven't slept. Well I guess you could say I have. Each time I took an about an hour or so nap before heading out for my day. For a change it is not because I am working 60,000 hours. I was attempting to finish the final draft of my thesis, which was due today. I managed to write a total of 37 pages- about half of what I need, but it is well written. ALthough I have to back up some arguments I've made, and go back to my sources for some information, it's a decent peice.
Well Today I went to hand it in, and my professor told me that he doesn't want it until the 20th. YAY That gives me 10 more days to polish it.... nad maybe take a nap while I at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.