Saturday, December 02, 2006

Woof Woof 

Took Gerard to homeward Bound animal rescue today. Or rather, I rolled him out of bed and dragged him out there. It was wonderful as normal, we had some great dogs, and some pain in the ass dogs. I spent a lot of time with Yoshi (The Akita I love, and wish I could take home) as normal, and Gerard got dragged around by two others. Overall a good day. However- he did get a "blackmail" picture of me. Sanchez, one of the cats, was so upset about being in a cage that I decided to climb in and spend some time with him. He crawled up in my lap and:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.