Monday, November 27, 2006

Time Heals? 

If time heals, why do I feel worse as it goes on? Why can I not move past this person who is causing me so much pain and anguish? He's not worth it. I'm better than this. My friends and family tell me this, and I tell myself this every single day, and yet when he called Friday my heart leaped, and when he didn't Sunday it plunged.
The thought that maybe he's already moved on brings back that horrible cold feeling that I felt when I found out about the cheating. And if he IS dating Lynn, in spite of what he told Danny while I was in the car, and he was sleeping with me, then he was cheating on her with me, which means he really did cheat on me.
So why do I still want him to call?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.