Wednesday, November 22, 2006

News 

Well two pieces of news from me today.
First, is that I have a job interview today. It's down in the ER as an ASA VI (I'm an ASA V now)- doing patient registrations etc. It's evening work, which means I'll be able to go to school during the day. While School IS my priority, a part of me doesn't want to leave Pathology. I really do enjoy my job here, and the people I work with, and I don't want to end up in a department I hate. So as of yet, I don't know if I want to get this job or not.
Second, is that they found 2 new lesions on my MRI yesterday. Both are 7mm, only one is enhancing. The good news is that the one up front is not as large as it used to be.
So that's my news today folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.