Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Deciscion Decsions 

Remember that job I interviewed for? Well I got it. They want me to start in 2 weeks, Dec 11th. I fell very wary about this job, I know that I am going to absolutly hate it. Don't ask me why, but I know it's going to be tedious and I am going to want to quit. I love where I work now, the people, the job, and especially my responsibilities. I don't want tedium. However, this is a great opportunity. School during the day, a little more money, maybe even study time. Plus Path will give me plenty of overtime a week. It's all win win- so why am I so hesitant to take the job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.