Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Why Now? 

I swear to god- EVERYONE at work is pregnant right now. Ameera, Stephanie, Colleen, Jackie and Cherif's wife. That's 5 people. I'd be about 19 weeks right now, meaning I'd be showing and at the point where I would find out my babies sex. Cherif's wife is at exactly the same time I would be- I am still not able to look at her. It's become at bit easier for me as time goes on, but I still feel the loss each time I see one of these women, with their little tummies.
Do I feel better right now because J is back in my life? Or is it because of the Anti-Depressants? I don't know, but I do feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.