Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good Today 

I was so afraid of today. Today was the day that J was meant to come over and I was so afraid of him not coming or calling. I didn't know how I would handle it. I was so anxious I forgot to take my "happy pill" this morning- I came home from work because I could feel myself getting worked up. Anyway, he did call around 6.30 while I was in class to tell me he wasn't coming and I did feel very disapointed, and I could feel it creeping up on me, so I called an old friend.
In the end today was a good day. I got to speak to Brad again. (An Old friend from CA). I got to speak to Lyndall (YAAAAAAAAYYYY) .....and then... I get to go to a Sabres game on Saturday!!!! I am so freaking excited. So I am still even keel :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.