Saturday, September 16, 2006

While 

I haven't written in a while. In the end it's because I have nothing new to say. I dream of a future that no longer exists. During the day it's easy to not think about it, to know that what was will never be again. I'm strong and stoic- I've been hurt before and I always turn out ok. But the nights are the worst. No matter how hard I try I dream of him, of seeing him, of talking to him. It's not as a girlfriend in my dreams. But there is always that- reconsiliation. Which I know never will be- when I'm awake. How could I have fallen this hard so quickly? And how long will it take before the pain subsides?

Oh and Lyndall- if you read this (as I know you do) read the letter and reply back to me will ya??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.