Monday, September 04, 2006

Rhuminations 

Yes, I am writing a lot today. On the heels on this, my most painful heartbreak, I can't help but look at the men that came before. Why is it that I get so sucked in and hurt so often? Why is it that I can't see my own pain until it's too late?
And why is it that I love so often after the end? ANd why is it that this time hurts more than most? Is it the child I terminated for him? Was it the hope I kept alive the whole time that he would come back to me? That it was my own anger at our situation that drove him away? Why is it that he can still hurt so badly???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.