Friday, August 04, 2006

 
Why is it that hurt sneaks up so quickly and suddenly? I can be fine and then suddenly the next moment tears threaten and I have to use all my willpower to fight them back. Anger follows quickly on it's heels- how can he do this to me? The girl he one wanted to elope with. I gave him the greatest sacrifice I could and he threw me to the curb like an old newspaper. And then the hurt comes back again, a full circle. I miss him. I want him to hold me, to understand or to try and understand how I feel. I should never have terminated the child. Never. I did it for him and now that anger combines with the hurt and makes me a very bitter person.
I guess the only good thing is that I have been working the anger off in the gym- I hope that i can shed the weight. ANd maybe I can work off the anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.