Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends (and family)!
1. What is your favorite office supply? Colored sticky notes
2. What color is your underwear? today? Orange
3. What are you listening to right now? The forced air fan
4. What was the last thing you ate? Canteloupe
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I really don't know, but something you'd have to press really hard on to get color out of- like silver.
7. How is the weather right now? rainy
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Candice from Urology
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Most of the time ;)
10. How old are you today? 27
11. Favorite drink? Er.... Water, diet coke, Sweet Walter White (Wine)
12. Favorite sport to watch? Ice Hockey in the US, Aussie Rules in Oz
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, It's almsot tiome to do it again
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses
15. Pets? 2 Cats (Baby Girl and Ninja) and fish- 2 cichlids (Kibbles and Bits), 2 Angels (Goldilocks and Fuzzy), 3 Barbs (Click, Clack and Tapper), 1 Tetra (Dash) and 2 algea eaters (Streaker and Stalker)
16. Favorite month? October -FALL -HALLOWEEN!!!
17. Favorite food? Mum's Roast Chicken
18. What was the last movie you watched? Erm.... It's been a while. I think it was step up.
19. Favorite day of the year? Any day that I wake up
20. What do you do to vent anger? Excercize
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Sam
22. Fall or Spring? Fall- Spring is too wet
23. Hugs or kisses? Snuggling
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
26. Who is most likely to respond? Noone- it's on my blog DUH
27. Who is least likely to respond? Noone- it's on my blog DUH
28. Living arrangements? With my kitties and a roomate
29. When was the last time you cried? in seconds?
30. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes for the Red Cross
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Lyndall
32. What did you do yesterday? Worked, read, watched 3 seasons of house, talked to the love of my life.
33. What inspires you? Risk
34 What are you afraid of? Loosing my eyesite
35. Favorite pizza? Capsicum (Bell Peppers), Red Onion, Mushroom and Bacon (No sause)
36. What do you drive? 2006 Chevy Cobalt Baby
37. Number of keys on your key ring? Car ring: 1, House ring: 3 or 4
38. How many years at your current job? going on 2 years
39. Favorite day of the week? Friday night.
40. Where have you lived? Oh lord- Springvale AU, Cranbourne AU, Forest hill AU, Binghamton NY, Dublin CA, Tracy CA, Westbrooke ME, Clifton Park NY, Cohoes NY, Schenectady NY.
41. Greatest event that ever happened to you? Not sure it's happened yet. But at this point it would have to be meeting and loosing Jonathan. At least I know who I am.
|Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.|