Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Day, Bad Day 

So for those not in the know, yesterday was my birthday. Overall, it was a really good day. My coworker had baked a cake, I got a gift cert from my coworkers and a friend took me out to dinner. The sad part about the day is that the highlight of my day was that J called me and left a voicemail for my birthday. My god, I felt like a school kid who'd gotton her first kiss. It was like I was walking on a cloud, I could do anything.
And then I called him back. No answer. I hid my number- bam he answered. Oh great, I'm not stupid. He's been ignoring my calls. He says he's not coming tonight like he promised. So as fast as I rose, I have sunk again, into this dispondency that I can't seem to shake. It was 2 years. Two damn years I stuck by his side, and I can't believe he would completly lie to me like this. It's been a month since I found out I was pregnant, and I have yet to deal with what I did. It's the first time I have ever went against my heart and boy do I regret it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.