Saturday, July 29, 2006

I was tagged. 

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Glorified Paper Pusher (AKA Administration)
2. Pizza Hut Manager/Resturaunt flunky
3. Sheet Metal Worker (yup my first job ever!)
4. I don't think I've had a fourth job actually

Four movies I could watch over and over
1. Ice Princess (ok so I am tacky)
2. Stargate
3. Braveheart
4. Blazing Saddles

Four Places I have lived
1. Victoria Australia
2. Califonia (northern)
3. Maine
4. New York

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. CSI
2. Extreme Home Makeover
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I have been on vacation
1. Watkins Glen
2. Disneyland/world
3. I drove accross the country, but that wasn't really "vacation". We stopped at the Grand Canyon Though
4. Adirondaks

Four websites I visit daily
1. Blog
2. Cinemablend
3. Neopets
4. yahoo mail

Four of my favorite foods
1. Mum's Roast Chook
2. Bell peppers
3. Corn pudding (YUM!)
4. Steak they way I make it- eat out places never get it right

Four places I would rather be right now
1. In Australia
2. With J in New Hampshire, working this crap out
3. On the beach, in the sun
4. In front of a jackpot winning slot machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.