Sunday, July 16, 2006

 
I hurt. So deep down inside that I don't know where it is coming from. Regret. I never should have done this. I never should have terminated. I should have listened to my heart instead of my brain. But i know, I could not have had this child and have a happy life for us. I would never be able to give it the life it deserved. But that heartbeat haunts my dreams. In a way I am relieved it is over. There is no more fear of the unkown, the path I had traced formelf is again wide open instead of barred with a child to care for. But that thought leads to guilt and shame. But I must rely on my inner strength, I must not look back on what I now cannot change.
But I will never forget that heartbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.