Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dread 

I am so agonised over this. It should be so easy to terminate. He doesn't love me that way any more. He doesn't want this child. I can't afford this child, I can't take care of myself let alone a baby. And yet I dream of a little girl with my hair and his eyes and my heart breaks and what won't be if I go through with this. If I carry this full term, he will feel obligated to help me raise it, he will hate me for making him do it. But as much as my head says in my own life, not just his, this is the wrong time for this, my emotional state WANTS this child. I'm thinking about cribs and diapers and waking up for breast feeding and not drinking caffine. I'm not thinking of D&C or Pills or suction.
Help me to know what is the right choice.

1 Comments:

Hey! I just saw your message on my blog and thank you so much for your kind words. Like you, I love writing ... I'm kinda sad that I've had to stop. Anyway, I'd love to talk to you too but I'm on MSN Messenger not AIM ... but you can e-mail me at meez99@hotmail.com and we can go for from there.
Oh, but please delete this comment after you get the e-mail address .. thanks :)

By Blogger Rameza, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.