Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Christina 

These last few days I have found myself thinking more and more of Christina. For those who don't know, she was the 9 year old daughter of Michelle, the roomate Glenn and I had for a while. She was also like a daughter to me. I took her to school, helped with homework, occassionally fed her dinner. I went to school events, plays, helped at events. She's grown up to be a great young woman. I am sure that I was not a HUGE part of that, but I know I had some.
Thinking about her I know that in terminating this baby I've made a huge mistake. She was such a good child and I know, as much as she drove me up the wall sometimes I did love her, as I would have loved my child. I should have had this child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.