Thursday, June 08, 2006

Shameful behaviour 

I feel guilty. Yes I did something that I am NOT proud of. Is talking about it here going to make it better? I don't know, will being honest about being decietful forgive my action, or will it just put an acceptable veneer of respectability on a bad act. About 7 or 8 months ago I bought a TV stand at Walmart. It wasn't that sturdy and with my huge TV it wasn't the best. Anyway, when I bought this house and moved my stuff, it basically broke at the screws when I tried to move it. I had it together here held with duct tape, and was very careful never to bump it (it was a potential house of cards.) When I redid my floors I took it apart and realized that the screwes were BENT and there was no way I was going to get it back together again. So I decided to go get another TV stand, take out the extra screws and then return it.
Problem.
Thought they have the stand on display, the box is a different stand. Talking to a friend he said, hey, Walmart accepts anything, why don't you just return the old stand.

So I did. I have a brand new stand in my living room, and I returned the old broken one in it's box. I feel like I just cheated on an exam or something.
I am a BAD person.

1 Comments:

shame on you

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.