Monday, May 01, 2006

 
You know how you dread something so much that when it actually happens it seems like a non-event? Well that's how my MRI went. It was smooth, the piece over my face was disconcerting, but not too bad. The dye was a piece of cake, and with the Valium I didn't even feel the prick much. Overall I walked out with the feeling that I was fine and there was nothing wrong with me and it was all in my head. They would find nothing and I will have known that the leg tingles is from my back injury.

I was wrong.

I was also really stupid. I looked at the prelim results before I talked to my doctor. Benefit of working in the hospital you have the test done at. Also a negative. They found plaques. Consistant with MS. OMG I am freaking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.