Sunday, May 14, 2006

Raw wounds 

It has been so long since Hurrican Katrina happened and months since I have been there. And yet the wound still feels so fresh and raw. I have made the mistake today of watching a special on Animal Planet about the rescue and renion of animals. I find myself sitting here cyring, still feeling the rush of grief and anger for all those people forced to leave their animals, all those animals who died unneccessarily, all those we have tried to help and failed, and even those we did help. The joy of renion, the desperation of those still searching. It's all so futile and there is so much more I wish I could do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.