Monday, May 08, 2006

Bitches 

I can't believe how NASTY people can be. Last week was a rough week for me, I was definatly a bit self-centered and down. But I didn't slack at work, and while I did have a few moments where I had to walk away and get a bit of solitude or advice, or just to TALK to someone.
Now my two co-workers have been talking about me behind me back. Saying that I am trying to play the pity card. God, grow up. Yes I needed some adjustment, but that doesn't mean that you sitting there listening to hold music constitutes you working while I scramble with 5 telephone calls and you think I am ignoring the phone. It's just like freaking high school *groan*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.