Friday, April 21, 2006

Kitties 

I didn't honestly realise how much Hurricane Katrina impacted me. Sure after I was in New Orleans I was more sensitive to those who had endureed it, I gave as much time as I could to do what ever I could from home, but I thought that the feelings had faded. Well this morning on the way to work I was proven wrong.
This morning on the way to work I saw a small black kitten crawling under a fence and sniff around for food. Without thinking I started to slow the car and started reaching for the supplies to set out a food and water station. It wasn't until my hand encountered my text books that I realised that I wasn't IN New Orleans. The instinct was so strong to help the cat.
I drove on feeling sad, knowing that I have to find some way to continue helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.