Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been Tagged 

If...

If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?

Pee in the woods. Seriously- do you know how HARD it is for a woman to take a leak in the woods?

If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say?

Pretty much the same as when I was a teenager I guess. Fitting in. Today it's harder because you have to have a cell phone and an IPod, at least all I had to worry about was if my fringe (bangs) would stand up straight.

If you had to name the most embarrassing moment of your life, when was it?

Oh this is easy. 5th Grade. Teacher had all of us do headstands, one child each day of the week. I developed early. I did not wear a brassier yet. I did a headstand. My tshirt flew over my head. Yes, I still blush.

If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be?

Hillary Duff. She plays the same charecture over and over and over. She only has one charecture. Drives me crazy.

If you had to name the one personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself, what would you say?

Hardest to change? My bossiness I think. Or maybe it's the jealousy thing.

If you could go back for one minute to the Garden of Eden and give Adam advice, what would you say?

Erm... procriate before she gets board?

If you were to name the best “I told you so” you ever got to deliver, what was it?

I usually try to NOT say it to be honest. Even if I am thinking it. I think the best most recent one was when my b/f was spouting off about hitler and him being a business man before he was "evil incarnate" and I was able to prove him wrong.

If you were Madonna, what would you do for your next publicity stunt?

Whew- simulate sex on stage? I mean really- you can't really top what she has already done.

If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I would have to say sears. Or JCPenney. No Sears is better.

If you could have one more pet, what kind would you get, and what would you name it?

A dog. Preferrably a mutt that I rescue out of a shelter. Or a Husky. Or a German Shepard. As for name, I dunno, the animal will tell me his name.

If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would you want it to be?

To let those I live to live in my brain for one day so that they can truly understand me, and for me to live in theres.

If you could spend next New Year’s Eve doing anything, what would you do, and with whom?

I would take Lyndall on a world trip, we would stop at every country for their countdown's.

If you were to set your country’s immigration policy, what would it be?

Unlimited access to those coming from war torn/persicuted regions. (We don't want another holocaust where people wanted to leave and couldn't). A temporary work permit for those in Mexico who want to do seasonal jobs, like orange picking or farming- they have to pay taxes and they have to leave at the end of the season.

If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set?

Deal with it. I mean seriously, just because someone likes people of the same sex doesn't mean they are any less worthy of serving the country.

If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would you want it to be?

Wow. There are so many people. But I would have to say Richard Whitehouse.

If you could change one thing about your love life, what would it be?

He wouldn't live so damn far away, and his family wouldn't hate me.

If you could have prevented one book from ever having been written, which book would it be?

Constantines Sword.

If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select?

I don't know that there is a best EVER. I like a lot of stuff. I guess my best answer is George Michael's Older, because it has so much of how I feel.

If you could have one thing made out of pure gold, what would you choose?

Jewlery. LOL everything else seems superfluous.

If God were to whisper one thing in your ear, what would you like Him to say?

I make mistakes too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.