Friday, April 28, 2006

The Good and the Bad 

Well lets start with the good news. I finally worked out how I can afford a new car YAY! I've been wanting to get a new one for a while now, I really really really really hate the car I have (sorry mum!) and although I can get a car loan (the house opens so many more loan doors) my budget just won't stretch far enough for a car payment. But the other day I was thinking about what I was going to do with the 'extra' check in June. (I get paid every two weeks, so twice a year I end up with 3 checks in a month, meaning I get more money than I spend that month), I was thinking maybe my pond I am working on, or new windows in teh attic or insulation or..... wait..... my extra check is about 650-700 (depneding on overtime), man, that's 6 months of car payments if I get the car I want (Chevy Aveo). And I get that check twice a year- bam, thats a years worth of payments. WOOT! So this weekend I will be car shopping :)


Now to the not so good news. I finally had my neurology apt. on Wednesday. He basically said that my exam did not show any abnormalities, but that he was concerned about the dizziness and the numbness in my hands and legs. So He's scheduled me for an MRI on Sunday. I'm just a little nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.