Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Pictures of my House 

Here we go- finally pictures of my house :D

First- this is a picture of the front and sides of my house:



Now this is my backyard (yup Needs work)


You walk from the Backyard (and Garage) into the Mudroom:


From the Mudroom you walk into the Kitchen. It's long, so this is both ends:



If you were to take a right from the mudroom door you would see two sets of stairs. One set leads to the Attic: (I plan on finishing the attic and putting a bedroom up there eventually)


The other set leads the to basement. which I will show you later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.